* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Whether you are in Newcastle, New York, Sidmouth, Sydney, Paris France or Paris Texas, we can ship to you wherever in the world you are!
Scroll down to read more about delivery
We use a trackable delivery service for all our packages so that we can track them.
- UK MAINLAND LIGHT ITEMS / Special price for mylightest non breakable items: tea-towels, art prints, greetings cards, notebooks and washbags. Delivery time 3 - 5 working days / £2.95
- UK MAINLAND STANDARD SERVICE / Delivery time 3 - 10 working days / £6.50
- UK MAINLAND EXPRESS SERVICE / PLEASE EMAIL ME ON INFO@SNOWDENFLOOD.COM TO BE SURE I AM AVAILABLE TO DO THIS (on orders placed before 12pm) / I'll confirm with you (just in case the item was sold out or if the carrier can't get it to you in time) / £12.00
There is such huge variation in our product range and combinations of products in different orders and the fact that the couriers charge both by weight and by the volume. So shipping does sometimes cost more than the site has charged you (I just charge a flat fee for all international orders). When I receive your order, I'll check with the couriers and notify you of any extra shipping costs.
Also it goes the other way - ie if I send a print to you in Pittsburgh or Poitiers and it cost me less than you paid for shipping - I will make you a refund!
- EU / delivery time 5 - 15 working days / £15.00
- USA & REST OF WORLD / delivery time 5 - 14 working days / £30.00
A little more delivery information
We use a trackable service for our deliveries. So if you are not in when our courier delivers, they will leave a card with details so that you can arrange a redelivery. If this happens and your item is not collected from the couriers depot – or if redelivery is not arranged with the carrier – causing it to be returned to us, we will need to charge you to ship it out again. So…please be very careful to make sure this doesn’t happen! We will not be held liable for any loss caused by late delivery so do let us know if you need it by a certain date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible if your item does not arrive when expected, and we will track it. You can track your order too by logging into your account on our site.
If the weather is very bad, especially approaching our busiest Xmas season, our couriers sometimes get very backlogged and delivery can take longer than the times estimated. We always try our best to expedite our orders ASAP.
Because we make our products in the UK in small batches we cannot guarantee to permanently carry all the items in stock, although we really try our best. If an item is out of stock, we will quickly advise you of an anticipated delivery date and can deliver when available, swap for another item, or refund the order – as you wish.
We have been shipping ceramics and glass all around the world for several years and are good at wrapping for safety! In the unlikely event that your order does arrive damaged or has a fault, please call or email us at email@example.com immediately so that we can arrange an exchange at your convenience. Please do not throw the item away. Keep it in its packaging and inform us of the problem within 7 days of receiving the goods otherwise we cannot be held responsible for damage that has occurred.