5 not to be missed exhibitions in London now - Part 1
12 February 2017
I'm actually in a bit of a fluster about all fantastic shows that are on right now and also coming up for us Londoners. We are very lucky. Some close soon. If you read this, put on your coat immediately and rush out to see some of them. If you've seen them all - tell me what you thought and what you liked best! (There are so many amazing things coming up that I've split them into two posts.)
1. Paul Nash - Tate Britain - closing soon on the 5th of March 2017
2. David Hockney - Tate Britain until 29 May. Maybe you can see them together? Might be hard to get a ticket to this one. Apparently its selling fast!
3. Lithographed posters by Braque, Picasso, Matisse, Chagall & more at Eames Fine Art on Bermondsey Street - closing soon on 26 Feb
4. Sussex Modernism at 2 Temple Place: over 120 works by artists & writers who lived and worked in that county including Eric Ravillious, John Piper, Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant and Eric Gill, also Dali and Edward James. Until 23 April.
5. Revolution: Russian Art 1917-1932 at the Royal Academy till 17 April